Equip and logistics services limited is an indigenous company founded in 2005. We rendered services such as constructions, engineering, barge operations, Procurement, marine transportation and project logistics for oil and gas companies. The company has many years of experiences with list of projects within and outside oil and gas sectors.
We are provider of supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain.
The range of Supply Chain Solutions can vary from simple transport or storage up to complex operations. We optimize all activities around information, material and financial flow. We provide global integrated end to end solutions conform to our customers supply chain management needs with a special commitment to industry specific requirements.
At Equip and Logistics Services, we adhere strictly to global operational standards, including the Oil and Gas Companies’, International Marine Forum (OCIMF) guidelines in the performance of our services, as well as the relevant Local Content, Cabotage and operational laws of the countries we operate in. Our West African operations extend to Benin Republic & Lomé with a trained team, we understand the importance of time management and safety during Ship to ship transfers.
In addition, Equip and Logistics Services Marine provides Charter services on our 3rd party fleets to the downstream and upstream sectors, via the NOGIC platform and as one of the few approved Vessel providers on the Nigerian Content Development Board (NCDMB) platform and the approve list for most of the International Oil and Gas Companies Operating in Nigeria.
• Customer Focus: We never lose sight of what really matters; the customers satisfaction.
• Consistency: We render diverse logistics solutions with consistent quality service.
• Reliability: We render our services on time, and to specification.
• Integrity: We keep our promises and deliver on our commitments.
• Professionalism: We are committed to an undiluted ethical way of doing business.
• Environmental Responsibility: We are committed to sustainable environmental practices, aimed at developing and maintaining a safer and healthier environment.
• Respect for Individual: We promote mutual respect and encourage dignity in all.
• Technology: We use modern systems and processes in providing efficient logistics solutions to our customers.
Our Logistic processes
Planning: Define client’s route scope, scheduling arrangement and means of identification of personnel.
Inspection: Assessment of vehicles by the client.
Safety/ Maintenance: Daily vehicle check, monthly vehicle audit and safety training’s.
Quality Control: Solicitation of customer’s feedback on service performance.